July 28, 2013

The Wedding is Over!

Brad and I took over 1600 pictures at Chloe and Dave's wedding. Here's a sample of some of the shots we took.

Thanks goes out to all the Bridal party, family and friends for being so supportive and willing to do anything "Brad and I asked of them to get a picture. It was a long day and we took over 1600 pictures between the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

While shooting a wedding was stressful, I couldn't have done it without my nephew, Brad. Thank you for helping keep me organized and sane! Love you, Bradley Kyle....Thank you.......




Our first stop, Brandy's hair salon! Chloe's hair appointment was at 7:30 AM!!!



Mom and Daughter (Cindy and Chloe) after Chloe's got her "face on"!


Vickie and Cindy (watching the girls get hair and makeup done) - testing out the remote control on my camera


The bridal party was so much fun!


After the "first look




The Rings



No comments:

Post a Comment